Life's uncertain ... eat dessert FIRST!

Last week The House That Stamps Built gave us a new challenge.  The new challenge is F2 CASE, and the card we are CASING was created by Robin Kirkpatrick.  There's still time to play along.  The Linky doesn't close until February 15th so hop on over to the blog HERE to check it out.

I was at Archiver's and Michael's earlier today and pick up some sweet stuff!  I love the little kitty and couldn't pass up using this stamp for the challenge.  You see I just purchased the perfect paper to go with it.  It's the perfect cover for a birthday card, or it can be a whenever card for that special person.


Close up of the little kitty!
Products used ...
Stamp:  Stampendous Cling Full Fluffles
Paper:  Bazzill Juneberry & Tropical Breeze,
and DCWV The Sweet Stack
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black, Studio G White Chalk,
Copic Markers C3 & C5; E70 & Y02, & E29; and R29,
and Yellow Stickles
Other:  Paper Studio Pastel Pack of Ribbon
Tools:  Trimmer, Fiskars Fingertip Blade,
Darice Embossing Brush, Zots Small Dots, and Adhesive

Here’s to hoping that my CASE card provides you with some inspiration to go forth and create!

Comments

Connie C said…
Love that stamp of Fluffles!! The card is so cute and I love the dp. Great job.
Carla said…
Ruza, I love your card. So fun and cute!!! I collect Fluffles!! You reminded to stamp some. *smile* Hugs,