Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today was a good day for cardmaking, and leads for a job!  I've been unemployed going on 17-months now so I'm really excited.  I have a telephone interview scheduled for tomorrow, and another interview on Thursday.  Got the first lovely call while I was crafting some cards to share.

My first card is for the DeNami Color Challenge #06, which I combined with Tiffany's Sketchy Sunday Challenge #TG009 and Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #PWC142

As you can see I went with St. Patrick's Day as my theme.  The DeNami color challenge is perfect for this holiday.

I pulled out my new DeNami stamps, and ribbon.  When stamping the sentiment I inked up part of the stamp twice to switch up the layout for this card.  Copic markers were used to color the chickie, and Lime Green Stickles were added to the shamrock.

Now here is Tiffany's sketch.

Here's a listing of the products used to create this card. 
 - Stamps: DeNami D133 Shamrock Chickie, and F204 Happy St. Patrick's Day
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Notecard and White Scrap, and Bazzill Navy Blue and Green
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black & New Sprout, Copic Markers G00, G03, G17, & B66, Y00, Y02 & YR12, and the 0.35 MultiLiner SP for the buckle on chickie's hat
 - Extra:  DeNami Ribbon, and Lime Green Stickles
 - Tools:  Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Nestabilities, Tim Holtz Mini Stapler, Darice Embossing Brush, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, 1/2" 3-D Glue Dots, and my ATG

Here’s to hoping that my take on the sketch provides you with some inspiration to try some of the challenges going on now.

Comments

Paulina said…
Ruza, this card is awesome! You did a fabulous job with the colors on our challenge! I love the stamps you chose- that Shamrock Chickie always puts a smile on my face. :)

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge! Best of luck to you on your interviews!!
Tiff said…
I sure hope your cute lucky green card will aid in your interviews!!!! THANK YOU so much for playing along! I love that you used different scalloped circles for your award ribbon! Not to mention the image is cute :)
Chris said…
top of the morning to you and thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties. I enjoyed seeing your pretty card.
Michele Gross said…
Great combination of challenges! Such an adorable St. Patrick's Day card! Good luck on your interviews!! :)
Lisa Petrella said…
Ruza, this is a PERFECT St. Patrick's Day card!!! LOVE that little leprechaun chickie---he's so adorable!!! And the touches of sparkle are great too!! Good luck with your interviews!! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Color Challenge!
Tigriswillreign said…
I love the way you used the colors on this! That ribbon is so striking!
~Tammy~ said…
This is just adorable! Hope something opens up real soon for you in the job department!
Andrea M said…
What a sweet take on the color challenge Ruza! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!
Unknown said…
SUPER fun way to combine the challenges, your card turned out awesome!