Scrapfest Shopper Fiona - Play

If you arrived for the DeNami Girlie Girl Blog Hop please scroll down or go here.

Good morning.  I hope you had a marvelous Mother's Day.  Mine was really nice.  My son came over with Winston, his dog.  He gave me a gift card to Archiver's, and some yummy fudge.  I also got to play in my craft room, and will be sharing what I created with you today.

My first card is for Your Next Stamp YNSC41 Challenge.  The challenge was to add a "Charm" to your design.  I picked up some My Mind's Eye Trinkets after I saw the challenge, and finally got a chance to work on this card yesterday.  I recently picked up two stamps from YNS, and chose to use this one.


I colored in Fhiona with my copic markers, paper pieced two of her bags, and added some bling to one of the bags.

Hope you find some inspiration from my design to go forth and create!


Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  YNS ScrapFest Shopper Fhiona, and Paper Smooches Chubby Chums (for sentiment)
 - Paper:  Paper Studio Ivory Notecard, Neenah Classic Solar White, DCWV The Dots, Stripes & Plaids and The Mariposa Matstacks
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Copic Markers
 - Extras:  Paper Studio Red Ribbon, My Mind's Eye Trinkets Style #18, Recollections Rhinestones, and Twine from my local bakery to tie on the charm
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small

Comments

Adorable! Love that cutie Fhiona and your charm is lovely! Thanks for playing along with our YNS So Charming challenge!
Hugs
Karen