Thank you for your kindness ...


I've been a busy little beaver.  This is my third post tonight, and it's for the iheart2stamp SFYTT June 2011 Sketch. 

I pulled out a set from the Little Paper Shop.  Unfortunately, there is no set name listed on the stamps so I can't tell you what the set is called.


This is such a cute set and I really enjoyed working with it.  All of the paper used are scraps that I had laying around; some of them were on the large size.  They were leftovers from when I created Engagement Party invites in February.

Hope my designs inspires you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Little Paper Shop
 - Paper:  Archiver's Burgundy, and Bazzill Scraps
 - Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, and Studio G Pigment Ink VP0003
 - Extra:  DeNami Black Ribbon
 - Tools:  Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small & S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Scissors, ATG, and Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Comments