Tropical Summer Hibiscus

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I have several card I'll be sharing with you today.  The first card is for Designed 2 Delights Stamp of the Month Challenge.
Two different versions of this Tropical Summer Hibiscus were provided, and I chose to use the flower all by itself.  I printed three copies of this lovely, and did a bit of fussy cutting. 

I let the design be the focal point of my card, and will probably use it as a birthday card by adding the sentiment on the inside.

Hope my design inspires you to go forth and create.

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Designed 2 Delight Tropical Summer Hibiscus
 - Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Yours Truly Scallop Circle Notes, and Bazzill Basics
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Dusty Concord & Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, and White Gellyroll Pen
 - Extra:  Momenta Bling Stickers
 - Tools:  Printer, Nestabilities S4-249 Big Scalloped Circles Large, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, ATG, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 1/4" Mini Pop Dots

Comments