Scraptastical Kreations Friday Digital Challenge ...

It's Friday, and that means a new challenge from Scraptastical Kreations over on our Facebook Fan Page. 

This weeks challenge is to create a card "For the Boys" in your life.  Your design Must include one of Scraptastical Kreations Digital Stamps!


I used SK's Birthday Freebie from last week, which you can find here.  This Freebie had a Digital Version that I printed out, colored in with my Copic Markers, and fussy cut.  That was a bit of a job, but sooo worth it!  I turned the bottom of the cupcake into a cupcake liner using a White Gelly Roll Pen and ruler, and went around the white frosting with a blue copic marker.

The frames was created with two of my Curved Rectangles Nestabilities.  I lined up where I wanted to put my frame and put the bottom of my cupcake in position, then popped on the frame with 3D Foam Squares.  Next was to pop up the top of the liner with some squares, and pop on the frosting.  I slid the bottom of the candle under the frosting, and popped the rest of him up with 3D squares.  The candle wick is a Icons Sticker, and then I popped on the flame.  The balloons were in my stash for some time, and I thought they would be a perfect for this card.  So I attached different shade of Twinery Twine to the balloons, layered them on top of each other, wrapped the Twine around his hand, slid the hand under the candle, and popped the rest up with 3D squares.  Then I attached the other hand the same way.  The #1 is a sticker from my stash.  Last step was to put on my Googly Eyes and draw in his mouth.

Here is the inside of the card.
I attached the left over from the frame, and pulled out some stickers to finish off the inside.

Don't forget to head on over to our Fan Page to see what the other members of the Design Team have created. 

You have until Thursday, August 8th, to upload your design to our SK Fan Page.

Hope my design inspires you to join in on the fun!

Product Spotlight ...
 - Stamps:  Scraptastical Kreations Birthday Freebie
 - Paper:  Neenah, Amuse, and Bazzill
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen, and 0.8 Black Copic Multi Liner
 - Extras:  Balloons from stash, The Twinery Twine - Honeydew, Maraschino & Lemondrop, Memory Big Icons Sticker (for the wick), Tree House Studio 7mm Wiggle Eyes, and Creative Memories Stickers
 - Tools:  Printer, Scissors, Nestabilities S5-006 Curved Rectangles, ATG, Tweezer, 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Danica said…
Great Job! Cute!
whoistracy said…
Just adorable! I love that cupcake and how you even decorated the inside.
Chan said…
This card is so cute and fun, Ruza!! :o) I love how you finished the inside of the card, too!
great card, that candle is so cute!
Emily Leiphart said…
This is beautiful, Ruza! I love the candle jumping out of the cupcake and I love how you tied the twine around its hand!