A*Muse*A*Palooza Workshop

This past Sunday I went to the A Muse Studio Workshop at the Holiday Inn in Rosemont, IL.

I'm going to share with you the items that I created while at the workshop.  I take no credit for any of the designs you're about to see.






One of the reasons I signed up for the Workshop was so I could meet other Consultants, and get more information from them about being a Consultant.  I finalized my decision to become an A-Muse Studio Consultant before leaving the Workshop, signed up once I got home, and have already received notification that my Starter Kit has shipped. 

This is the first time I have ever started my own home business.  I really like the A-Muse products and look forward to bringing these products to others in my community, and further afar.  I've included a link to my Consultant Page on the sidebar.  I would love if you stop by, check out the products, and place an order if you see something that draws you.

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments