CDAC Progressive Challenge #4 - Part 2

Now that Blogger is working again, I have two (2) cards I will be sharing for the Halloween and/or Mystical CDAC PC #4.  This is the second card I created for the current challenge.
Introducing "Monster Mash"
I thought this Frankie Stein, provided by Bonibleaux Digital Designs, was sooo perfect to create this fun card with.
I originally was going to pop Frankie onto the die cut shape, but once I cut out 3 of them in a row I knew it would look awesome as windows for Frankie to dance in.  The frame is attached with 3D squares, and the Frankie's were added with Mini Glue Dots and 3D squares. 

After attaching the patterned paper at the top I added my "Monster Mash" sentiment using Paper Smooches Alphadots.

There is still time to join in the fun!  Head on over to CDAC for all the details!

Stay tuned for card #3 coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Other products used ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Recollections Black, Bazzill Basic Orange, and BasicGrey Basics Manila Paper Pad
 - Ink:  Copic Markers, and Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Tools:  Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Nestabilities S5-006 Curved Rectangles, ATG, Paper Studio Sticky Doos [3D squares], and 3/16" Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Cleota said…
OMGness! What a fantastic card. Love the Monster Mash! I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

Cleota
DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator
Ellis said…
Great car and cool sentiment, isn't that a song or something?
Hugs, Elenor
Kate said…
Such a Cute Card Ruza. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE with us.

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT