Thanks for sticking by me ...

The February Block Party is up over at Market Street Stamps, and to help those who don't have many of their stamps (which would be me) Angelica gave us this "Funky Chicken Digital Stamp" over at The MSS Neighborhood to play with.

After creating the bubbles is MSWord when I printed up the Funky Chickens, I really wasn't sure what I what put in them.  See the only MSS set I own is the Gone Campin' and it turns out that the sentiments were perfect for me today.

Why you ask?
     Right after I finished coloring these Funky Chickens with my Copic Markers, my daughter Katie came down.  She grabbed her bottle of water that was left over from lunch, started drinking it, and the next thing I know it's coming towards my head with water flying all over.  Normally, I try to ignore her when she gets like this.  Unfortunately, the water came real close to my laptop and I lost it!  The hubby helped get Katie out of the way and clean up the mess.  Thankfully, my computer was closed so the water only landed on the lid and the power source (which is drying out now).
     You see my hubby is always there for me and these sentiments represent how we felt after today's incident.  The sad part is that we will never know why she did what she did since she is our non-verbal child.

I'll be back in a bit with another card I created this weekend.

Until then ... Take Care!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill, Neenah Solar White & DCWV Linen Closet Cardstock, Copic Markers and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Recollections Pearls & Rhinestones, Printer, Fiskars Scissors, ATG & 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Amy Kolling said…
How cute is this? I love the little scene you created with the digi Ruza!

Thanks for coming to the MSS Block Party!
Samantha Casey said…
Super cute card! I love the story it tells, its so fun. I feel like the birds really are having a conversation! Amazing lil scene you made!
-Sam
~Tammy~ said…
Ruza you and your husband make an amazing team! It's tough on days at best I do know. My child is verbal, but has special needs with behaviors that come out that are sometimes explained! Keep on showing each other love as well as Katie!

Your card is perfect for your husband! I love those darling little cuties and you colored them in fun bright colors which sounds like it was much needed!