Let your dreams take flight ...

CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #53 is all about Punches or Dies.  I recently picked up coordinating stamps and dies from Taylored Expressions which I think is perfect for this challenge. 
The Make it Amazing Stamps and coordinating Elegant Butterflies Dies were perfect for this challenge.  With all the graduations coming up I decided to create an Encouragement Card that would be perfect for any graduate (i.e. Jr. High, High School or a College Graduate)

As our young adults take the next step in their lives I honesty believe we, as a community, must encourage them to "Let Your Dreams Take Flight".

I am also submitting my Encouragement Card for this years Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... A Muse Studio Vanilla & Orange Cardstock, A Muse Studio Orange and Copic Mutlinier 0.35 Pigment Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Mini Glue Dots, and 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

~Tammy~ said…
Very very pretty! I love the dimension of the butterflies!
Shelby said…
Love it! So creative and the CAS design works perfectly.

Shelby
Gayatri said…
I love butterflies :) You card is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Friday :)
Debby said…
Beautiful butterflies! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)
Just plain BEAUTIFUL, Ruza! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! ;)