Happy Birthday ...

Sassy Studio Design "Ladies Night" Blog Hop is located here.

I found a new Digital Stamp Company called Pixie Dust Studio that has the cutest stamps, so I had to get a couple of them to play with.  So here goes ...

This is "Bubbles the Clown"!  Isn't he adorable?  I colored him with my Copic Markers, fussy cut him out to pop on my design.  The Bright Side DP from Lawn Fawn was a FUN match for him.  The "bubbles" DP was created on white cardstock with Lots of Dots stamp set from A Muse Studio. 

I know a little boy who will be turning two (2) soon, and this is perfect for him since he loves to clown around.

As I'm writing this post I hopped around the Pixie Dust Studio Blog and found their challenge blog called Take the Pixie Challenge.   The theme for the current Challenge #129 is "Summer".  You can go with colors or design.  I'm going to go out on limb here and say my design incorporates the colors of Summer and enter the challenge. ;o)

I'm also entering this card for the Simon Says Anything Goes challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Caribbean Breeze cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, A Muse Studio Pigment Ink - Sky, Orange, Ocean & Red, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
So cute! Bright and cheerful colors even with that sad little face! HUGS
Oh my Ruza - your clown card is just gorgeous... love all those fun colours going on...Thanks for playing along in PDS challenge and good luck...I'm also your newest follower I want to see more of your inspiring creations...
Enjoy your day~
Shelby said…
Fab coloring and just love these bold bright colors!

Shelby
Joy said…
Cute card, love your clown in those bright colours... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog