PCP Sassy in the City Relay - Part II

The PARTY continues on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog as we share the 2nd image in the Sassy in the City Progressive Relay!
Next up is Sassy Samantha
Theme is Bling
(let's see your blinged out project)
I colored Samantha with my Copic Markers, paper pieced her dress after I stamped some fun dots on the DP.  All that lovely BLING on the sides is from Want2Scrap and it's called Beautiful Black Wave/Silver Bling Strip.  After using my punch on the DP, I added more bling along the curve - Black Bling from Want2Scrap and Clear Twinkle Stickers from A Muse Studio.  The sentiment is from Avocado Arts which I used a Die to cut out, used a Memo Pin from Tim Holtz' Idea-ology collection to hold the sentiment and of course I added some more bling to frame the sentiment.

Here is a close-up of the sentiment ...
I went a little over board with the Bling! This is not the norm for my designs, but I just couldn't stop myself! LOL!

For those of you who participated in the First Relay Challenge using Charlotte, this lovely Samantha will soon be arriving in your email!  The Second Challenge starts at 12:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, June 26th and will remain open until 10:00 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 27th.

I hope you are enjoying the PARTY as much as I am! All the details regarding the requirements for the Sassy in the City Progressive Relay Challenges are located on the Sassy Studio Designs Blog

Don't forget about all the FUN that is happening over at PCP's SSD Group during our PARTY!

I can't wait to see your creations using these Sassy in the City ladies!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Intense Teal cardstock, Sugar Chic DP by Heidi Swapp, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Thoughts & Smiles and My Wish For You stamp sets from Avocado Arts, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Tweezers, Nestabilities Die, EKS Punch, Quickie Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Ruza, this is stunning! Fab coloring, awesome bling and great sentiment.
Star said…
So pretty! Love your coloring (her eyes are a great color) and all the bling...especially the one inside her wand thing. =D

xx Star
Ellis said…
Gorgeous blingy card with Samantha, she looks amazing and has bling all around her! =)
Hugs, Elenor
Bonnie Lynn said…
Look at all that bling and polka dots!
Mary G. said…
WOW! Love this!!! Beautifully done!! FUN sentiments!
Jasmine said…
Awesome job, Ruza. Love her paper pieced dress, and ALL THAT BLING!!! Your coloring came out fantastic, and that saying is perfect for Samantha.
Love, Love, Love. Superb Job! Smooches... Felicia
Unknown said…
love it! great colors and paper piecing...just beautiful, what a fun challenge, wish I could have participated but I broke my arm...good luck to you all.
Helen said…
Loving the bling xx
Kate said…
Gorgeous card Ruza.

Hugs,
Kate
Anonymous said…
I love the border design with the bling on the sides of the card! Totally fun and creative!!
Shelby said…
Fabulous coloring Reza! Love the rich colors in this design and the bling goes with her perfectly

Shelby