Engagement card ...

My daughter-in-law's sister is getting married this year so I created this card for her Engagement Party.

I pulled out my Sassy Fashionista ~ Bella Bride Digital Stamp from Sassy Studio Designs that I had in my files.  She is perfect for Engagement and Wedding cards.  I colored Bella with my Copic Markers and fussy cut her out.  I remembered that I have the Sizzix Tags Die, so I cut out two (2) tags, layered them together, added my ribbon and some pins that were colored with my Copics.  After attached the tags, bling was added, and then Bella was attached with 3D Foam Squares.

Here is another view of the front.

Here is the inside of the card.

Here is the inspiration for the colors I used ... this is part of the "Save the Date" notice we received about the upcoming nuptials.

I'm submitting this card to the Love to Create Challenge #26 ~ Add a Tag.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Intense Teal, and A Muse Studio Sugar cardstock, Bazzill scraps, Style Borders & Sentiments stamp set from Avocado Arts, Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen - Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean Distress Ink from Tim Holtz, Want2Scrap LeCreme Pearls Finesse Swirls, A Muse Studio Silky Crush Ribbon, Maya Road Trinket Pins, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Dauber, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Ruza, this turned out absolutely gorgeous! I love how you incorporated the colors from the feather. It is so elegant and beautiful.
Jovan said…
This is so BEAUTIFUL!
What a Fantastic Card, Ruza!! I love how you added the pins! Your coloring if fantastic & I love the image you chose!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenges! Come back & Play with us again really soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina
Shelby said…
Beautiful card! love the pearl swirls and your coloring looks great.

Shelby