Say Cheese! ...

Running late today! I truly forgot to set up my Blob Post, and then I had a meeting for Katie this morning, and just got back home. Sorry for the lateness!

This week we have a FUN NEW Challenge up over on the QKR Stampede Blog.

Show us the Green / St. Patty's Day


When I saw what today's challenge was going to be I had to request this super FUN Over a Barrel (digi17109) stamp!  He makes me think of the old Irish guy from down the street having FUN while getting his Irish on! I printed a couple copies of Old Irish, as I'll call him, colored each with Copic Markers, and then cut out Old Irish to pop on the barrel to get a 3D look.

I thought it would be FUN to put Old Irish in a Polaroid Frame, and then let that be the focal point of my card. Add in some Washi Tape behind the frame and a couple fun sentiments, and you have the perfect card for the young man who enjoys tying one on.  This would even be perfect for a Scrapbook Page!

Over a Barrel is available in both Red Rubber and Digital, and can be found in the QKR Store by using the "Search our Store" Engine and entering 17109.

There is such a variety of different creations by the QKR Designers over on the Blog, so I hope you'll hop over to check them out, and then join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Classic Green & Cream cardstock, BoBunny Bold & Bright Double Dot Designs DP, Lawn Fawn Say Cheese & Admit One stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen & Riper Persimmon Distress Ink, Queen & Co. Trendy Tape.

Comments