Educational Team Gifts ...

Good evening! Just popping in to share the last of the gifts I've made for Katie's Educational Team. There are three assistant who work very closely with Katie on a daily basis so their gifts are the same.

I always try and have Katie be a part of making the gift(s) when possible. So I recently ordered some SRM Tubes and picked up some Bath Salts, and had Katie fill them up with a funnel and measuring spoon. This was an interesting project last week. Katie had a great time, but gave up after filling 5 of the tubes so I filled the last one.

I wanted a way to package the tubes and a friend gave me instructions on how to make these Test Tube Holders. The instructions called for 1-1/4" punch, but I didn't have one so I improvised by using my Nestabilities Circle Die instead.


I added stickers from SRM's We've Got Your Border - Thanks around the caps to secure the tubes for travelling. Wrapped some Pink Sorbet & Caribbean Twine around the tubes, and tied them into bows. Then I used the left over Border Strips and some additional Border Strips to create gift tags.


I created the instructions, shown below, to add to the bottom portion of the tube holder. The Lavender Flower picture is courtesy of a Google search, and the instructions are from the Bath Salts Packaging.


Final step will be to wrap up the gifts for travelling to school on Tuesday since Katie's last full day of school is Wednesday.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... SRM Tubes (38001)We've Got Your Border - Thanks (57004), and Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Thanks (55004)
 ... AMS Tag Trio Dies
 ... The Twinery Pink Sorbet & Caribbean Twine

Comments