Summertime ...

(create a FUN Summertime project)

Our Sponsor for this Fortnight is Inky Impressions


Inky Impressions provided the Design Team with two images for this weeks challenge. I worked with Summer Fun Owl. He looks likes he's having so much FUN playing with the ball. I colored the image with two different mediums. We have Copic Markers for the owl, ball, house, tree, and fence, and Pebbles Inc. Classic Chalks for the grass, sky and sun. This was my first time using chalks to color, and I found it different but interesting.

This is my last project as a Designer for The Corrosive Challenge Blog! I want to thank Regan, and all of the Designers for welcoming me to the Design Team earlier this year. I've truly enjoyed working with this amazing group of Designers, and plan to keep following The Corrosive Challenge Blog to see all of their amazing creations!

I look forward to seeing your Summertime creations this fortnight over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Challenges being entered:
 . Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #38, Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:
 ... Stamps: Inky Impressions Summer Fun Owl
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, AMS Gingham
 ... Ink: Copic Markers, Pebbles Inc. Classic Chalks - 30 Pastel Shades
 ... Other: Spellbinders Medium Mixage Triangles One

Comments

Linda Palmer said…
It is a cute and fun image! I love what you did with it, the beautiful coloring and design makes it all great.
CarlaKH said…
Such a cute Card!
Cindy Groh said…
Such a cute image. Love the grass and sky you created. Thank for joining us at Chalk Ah Lot.
Regan said…
Such a sweet card, Ruza! It has been a pleasure to have you on The Corrosive Challenge team and you will be missed! Thank you for all your hard work! Good luck with all your future endeavors and see you around blogland!
{hugs}
Regan