Roller Derby Contest ...

Good evening! I have some card to share with you for The Stamping Chef vs. Simply Betty Stamps Roller Derby Challenge! Both of the images I'm about to show you were FREE for 24-hrs last week, but you can still purchase them if you want to play along with the Challenge.


The first image is called Kitty Paw Vultura by The Stamping Chef, and the Challenge for this lovely is to use 1 Ribbon, 2 Buttons & 3 Different DP. This mean I messed up! LOL! I only added 1 Button. The Design Paper I used is from Heidi Swaps No Limit ... no drastic patterns but they are very subtle.


The second image is called Bonnie Skullbabe by Simply Betty Stamps, and the Challenge is to use Hot Pink, Lime Green & Black. I got lucky when I found the Key Lime cardstock in my stash, the Hot Pink is represented by my Copic Markers in her outfit since I couldn't find any matching cardstock in my stash.

I had fun coloring these ladies with my Copic Markers, and the creative process of putting these cards together.

The Challenge runs thru August 28th, and you can find all of the details here.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Kitty Paw Vultura: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill Green Base, Heidi Swap No Limits DP, Recollections Lace Trim Ribbon, Paper Studio Buttons, Peapod Twine, Memento Tuxedo Black, CAS-ual Friday's Breath Stamp Set
 - Bonnie Skullbabe: Neenah Solar White 80#, Bazzill, American Craft Key Lime, Fancy Pants Time for Spring, Paper Studio Black & White, Memory Box Macarena Corner Die, Want2Scrap Bling, Memento Tuxedo Black, CAS-ual Friday's Exclamations Stamp Set

Comments

Regan said…
These are both awesome! Love the colors and sentiments!
{hugs}
Regan