R.I.P. ...

Good Morning! It is with a bit of sadness that I announce this is my last post as a Designer for Sassy Studio Designs since I decided not to re-apply for the current Design Team Call. This is my 186 post showcasing the awesome SSD images, and I'm sure I will share more in the future since I truly love the images. The past 1-1/2 years seems to have flown by so quickly, and I've had the opportunity to meet - work - develop friendships with some amazing designers! 

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this weeks Time 4 Scrap Challenge.

Theme ~ Halloween



I've been in a Halloween mood lately so I decided to use the awesome Grim Reaper Sassy for today's card. I colored her with my Copic Markers ... decided to challenge myself and colored the skin using the "T" family. All of the design paper, borders, tag, and RIP headstone are from Bella Boulevard. 

Make sure you pop over to the Time 4 Scrap Blog for all of the details on how you can win some Sassy images of your own!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
  - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80#, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Bella Blvd Trick or Treat & Happy Holloween DP, Bella Blvd Trick or Treat Paper Pieces, Bella Blvd Too Cute to Spook Alpha-Bits

Comments

Scrap d'Aurane said…
Superbe carte, brrr elle me fait peur :)Aurane/DT-T4S
Ruza, this is awesome! Love your coloring and how you did the background. Wonderful job!
~Tammy~ said…
So so fun!! Sorry to see you go! You were a great addition to their team!
Grandma Jean said…
Great card! Good luck on your future designs.