DeNami Touch of Twine Blog Hop ...


Good morning and WELCOME to the DeNami "A Touch of Twine" Blog Hop. There is an awesome group of talented Designers ready to share some amazing projects using Twine and DeNami Designs Products!

If you arrived from Tenia's Jazzy Blog, then you are in the right place. However, if you just arrived make sure that you hop on over to the DeNami Blog to start at the beginning. You really don't want to miss out on any of the FUN!


This months card features the lovely Leafy Vine Wreath (M52) and Seasons Greetings (F181) stamps. My Touch of Twine are the little berries on the wreath. Using Maraschino Twine I made slip nots to create my berries.

First I stamped the Wreath on a double layer of white cardstock, pierced the cardstock, then used the Twine to add my berries. The leaves were colored with Copic Markers G000 & G07. I added a layer of red cardstock on my cardbase, and used 3D Foam Tape to adhere my design.

Now for a closer look at my berries ...



Blog Hop Details ...

The Blog Hop starts on Sunday, November 10th at 6:00 AM PST, and you have until Monday, November 11th at 11:59 PM PST to leave a comment on each of the Designer's Blog. 

By leaving a comment on each of the Designers posts during the Blog Hop you will be qualified to win one (1) of three (3) $20.00 Gift Certificates to the DeNami On-line Store.

Thank you for your sweet comments and for hopping along this month! Now it's time to head on over to very talented Emily's Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 - Other: The Twinery Maraschino Twine, Sew Easy Piercing Mat from WeR Memory Keeper

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE these sweet french knot berries! beautiful card!
Tenia Nelson said…
So so COOL, Miss Lady!! :)
~Tammy~ said…
Ruza, I totally adore this!!! When you look closely, they look like precious pepper mints!!! L O V E!! Have a FAB day!
Denise Bryant said…
Such a pretty wreath stamp! Love the texture added with the fun twine berries!
Imke said…
Wow, this is amazing and i like the CAS style !
Brenda in IN said…
This is so very pretty. Looks like you spent a lot of time making those berries but they are worth it. They make that card a stand out.
DisneyGirl0828 said…
Kudos for your teeny tiny work in making those cute little berries. Great card!
lindaplus3 said…
that is so super cute... wonderful job with your berries :)
Greta said…
Would you believe my first plan was to use twine for holly berries?! Glad I decided against that as your card is just wonderful!
Evelyn said…
Flower buds are just like peppermint - love them.
Linda said…
Your card is so beautiful and I caught myself looking twice at your berries! Wow! That took some work making those and they are perfect!
Sheila H said…
Wow - the berries are fantStic on your beautif wreath!
Lisa Elton said…
You clever CLEVER girl, this is DELIGHTFUL!!
Stacy said…
I love this card! Those darling twine berries are just perfect for this wreath and I love the cas design!
Sue D said…
Very sweet--I like the twine berries.
Emily Keaton said…
Your knotted berries are so creative! I love this clean and simple design. Fabulous, Ruza!
Auntie Em said…
The little French knots look so charming on the wreath. Beautiful work.
Thank you for sharing! :)
Amanda said…
Great card! That was so clever of you to make twine knots for the berries! Love it!