Girl in the Bubble ...

Good morning! I'm popping in for an extra day this month to host the Artbymiran Blog! Today I'm sharing a Birthday card that I created with the lovely Girl in the Bubble!


I printed two copies of this beauty, colored one copy with my Copic Markers and fussy cut out all of the bubbles. I applied Distress Ink to the other copy, and paper-pieced the bubbles. My design was inspired by Dana's card that I saw over at the DeNami Designs Blog this week. I love how she had a partial front on her card, and felt it was perfect for the lovely Girl in the Bubble.

Here are a couple other photo's that show the card being opened ...


  
This card was designed for my niece's 21st Birthday!

We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! We would also love for you to join our  FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Cream, A Muse Studio Navy, Prima Pixie Glen DP
 - Other Stamps: Your Next Stamp Birthday Stamp Set (Anniversary Set)
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink
 - Other: Recollections Lace Trim, Your Next Stamp White Sugar Gumdrops (YNSGD015), 1/4" Scor-Tape, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Absolutely gorgeous Ruza. Love how you have accentuated the bubbles.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}