Love to Create Challenge #104 ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and time for a NEW Love to Create Challenge to begin.

Our Sponsors for this week are ...
The Stamping Chef and Dr. Digi House of Stamps


This fun guy is called Lovely Mouse from The Stamping Chef. Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, and Distress Inks were used to color this adorable Lovely Mouse.

My design is based on the Sketch N Stash Challenge #133. My card features a flower I created about a year ago. I've had it in my stash and I look at it every time I create a project. Well this card just called out for the lovely flower!

 

I'd like to also today's card into The Stamping Chef Challenge #17 ~ Anything Goes.

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products not listed above ...
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill, Scrap DP
 - Other: Nestabilities Rectangle Dies, Furnish with Bling Jack, Green, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Beautiful project thanks for joining the fun at The Stamping Chef ..goodluck ..Anita DT :)
Karen said…
How very sweet!!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Stamping Chef for our Anything Goes Challenge and good luck!

Hugs,
Karen. DT.xx
Amanda said…
Hi there, Lovely Cute card. Thankyou for taking part in The Stamping Chefs challenges. Good luck.
Hugs Amanda
Unknown said…
Great work on your card.. :) and thanks for joining the challenge at The stamping chef.
Christin DT The stamping chef. ... Ps.. there are more challenges to play in at the forum too... :)