Love to Create Challenge #117 ...

Our Sponsors for this weeks Challenge is ...
  Whoopsie Daisy


I created a scene for this lovely girl from Whoopsi Daisy Sheet #517.
Copic Markers were used to color the girl, and distress ink was applied to
the background but it doesn't show up in the photo.

I used several dies for my card ... Memory Box Bare Sapling,
Fairytale Flower which I cut up to suit my design, Dancing Butterflies,
and Poppy Stamps Grassland Border. 

Copics: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (skin), YR21, YR14, E07, E09 (hair),
 BV20, BV23, BV27, BV29, RV10, RV13, RV17, RV19 (clothes)

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

I appreciate you stopping by ... until next time ... Enjoy!

*****************************
Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Rustic White, Scraps
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
 - Other: Kaiser Soft Pink Rhinestones, 1/8" Scor-Tape, Micro Glue Dots, Quickie Glue Pen, 3D Foam Squares

Comments