Luna ...

Good evening! I'm popping in to share a card I created with
 the adorable Luna by Polka Doodles


During the celebrations this weekend over at Kit and Clouder's FB Group
you have a chance to get this adorable girl for FREE to use for 
the Colouring Competition they are having. Now I bought 
mine before the celebration, and I'm okay with that.

Luna was colored with my Copic Markers and fussy cut out.
I pulled the colors from her outfit to create my design
I switched the layers in the sketch for my
card as it worked better with the stamp.


This card will heading to Operation Write Home
so a spot was left under the Twine so that a
sentiment can be added by the sender.
I also added a cream colored liner
on the inside, both sides, so
there is a lot of room
to write home. 

Challenges entered ...





Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Candy Necklace, AC Melon, Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic DP
 - Other: Whimsy Build a Banner Die, The Twinery Mandarin Twine, Corner Punch Creative Memories, Studio Calico Enamel Dots, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Lesley said…
Wow, Ruza! I love your card! the bold colours look great with your image and your colouring is fantastic! Thank you for playing at SugarPea Designs!