Getting Creative with Inky Impressions ...

"Photobucket"

Good morning! Today is my first post as Designer over at Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog, and I have a little tutorial on how I went about creating today's card.


Today's post features the adorable Hot Cocoa Lili. I used my trusty Copic Markers to color Lili, along with Distress Inks and DP. 

Copics: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R22, R20 (skin), E18, E08, YR14, YR18 (hair)
R24, R29, R39, R59, R89 (pants); BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 (top & pillow)
G20, G21, G24, G28, G46, YR09, YR68 (scarf/mug)

Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog for the full tutorial.

Challenges entered ...

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, little Yellow Bicycle Winterings DP
 - Stamps: Whimsy Simple Sentiments (SWCA100) and Say What (CWSS121)
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black & Love Letter, Tim Holtz Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Other: AMS Twinkle Stickers Micro Dots, Xyron Sticker Maker, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Unknown said…
Love it Ruza. Great colouring as usual. Hugz