Be My Valentine ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today, and since today is February 14th ... a/k/a Valentine's Day ... I decided to make a Valentine's Day card for my husband.


I love playing along with sketches and when I saw the current CAS(E) this Sketch I knew it was perfect. I have these beautiful Valentine's DP from MME that were calling me. I used my Heart Die to cut out the heart with rays and layered it on white cardstock which I then popped onto my card base. For the sentiment I pulled up two copies of the Valentine Sentiment Set in a word document and cropped the sentiments to bring them into a line verses on top of each other. I then cut the sentiment into an arrow and used 3D tape to adhere the arrow pointing to the heart.

I really love how this card is simple but elegant. Here's a look at all the sentiments in the set.


Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.

Challenges entered ...
 - CAS(E) this Sketch #110











Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge #84 ~ Love is in the Air
Sister Act Card Challenge #93 ~ Anything Goes

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products not listed above:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, My Mind's Eye Cupid's No. 14 Arrow DP
 - Other: Nestabilities S4-136 Classic Hearts

Comments

Natalie said…
love your CAS card :)
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is wonderful! Great take on the sketch!
aussie aNNie said…
Beautiful creation and lovely colours chosen...thanks for joining in our challenge at Chocolate coffee and cards....♥aNNie♥
{Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}