Thinking of You Magical Snowman ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today.


I fell in love with this adorable Magical Snowman (J114) when I saw him. He is perfect for coloring, paper-piecing, and creating more than just holiday cards. Since I am still working on my last shipment of cards for Operation Write Home, I chose the Playful Thinking of You Sentiment (B195) for today's card.

I used Copic Markers to color our Magical Snowman (J114), and decided to paper-piece his hat and scarf. The light blue surrounding the snowman was airbrushed on. The snow was created with Faber-Castell Whipped Spackle. I've used this once before and truly love how realistic you can get the snow to look.


If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Sweet Stamps Challenge #231 ~ Dreaming of Snow

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Papertry Ink White
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
 - Other: Copic Airbrush System, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Unknown said…
This is an adorable card. That snowman is just too cute and love the sentiment. The spackle does look like real snow. Coloring and paper piecing is great as well. Cute design...nice job! TFS
Mynn xx said…
He is DARLING, Ruza! I adore the fun textured snow and CAS feel! Beautiful card, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Shelly Schmidt said…
Lovely snowman and snowflakes : ) Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps for the challenge- and hope to see you again soon!