Valentine Photo Album ...



About 2-years ago I came across a Tutorial to make a Photo Album using envelopes, and I finally gave it a try. The envelopes I used are larger than those depicted in the Tutorial, so I made some adjustments to take the size into account.

Once the album was put together it was time to decorate. I used Flavours Gourmet Chili Arbol (Red) cardstockBlack cardstockCrate Paper Hello Love 6x6 Paper Pad, along with some stickers and bling from my stash.



I made panel(s) that fit into each of the envelopes. The first 2-photo's below show the pages with the panel tucked and partially out. I made a two (2) panels for writing your memories on, and three (3) panels for adding more photos.  





This Photo Album was really easy to make. It took me about 4-hours, start to finish, to create this lovely album and I'm really looking forward to filling it up.

All of the A7 Envelopes are on Sale for the month of January so it's the perfect time to stock up, and you are at the CCS Store make sure you check out the NEW 6"x6" Cardstock Paper Pads that we now carry!

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Product not listed above ...
 - AMS School Lined cardstock, SRM Sweet Stickers (#53003), Want2Scrap Fancy Brackets, Teresa Collins Save the Date Enamel Dots/Shapes

Comments

Valerija said…
Wonderful project. Well done!
Happy New Year!
It turned up realy great!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥