Some Bunny Loves You! ...



Good morning! We have a new Challenge starting today over at the Great Impressions BlogThis month our challenge is called "Bunny Hop". With the clocks Springing Forward next week, Easter and Spring is right around the corner so we would love to see the projects you create around this theme. 

For myself, I created an Easter card featuring two of our newest stamps ... Bunny with Eggs (J124) and Bunny Loves You (D518). This month's release has so many awesome stamps that are perfect for all of those Easter projects you need to make.


I started out by stamping Bunny with Eggs (J124) with Black Ranger Archival Ink on Strathmore Watercolor Paper. I then applied my Marvy LePlume II Markers onto a pallet, using water and my paint brush I pulled the colors from the pallet and colored my image. Once my image dried I scored 3 lines underneath the bunny, added the Bunny Loves You (D518) with Black Ranger Archival Ink and applied the same green I used for the grass under and around the sentiment. Dimensional tape was used to layer my panel onto Vintage Cream cardstock from Papertry Ink.


I'm still experimenting with water coloring my images this way.  It is a new way of coloring my images, and I'm really having fun with this medium. 


This lovely card will be going to my grandson.

Make sure you head on over to the Great Impressions Challenge Blog to see what the other Designer's created, and for all of the details on how you can WIN this lovely collection of Great Impressions Stamps! If you use our Great Impressions Stamps remember to link them up in our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #142 ~ Spring Colors
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #188 ~ Cute & Cuddly
 - Creative Corner Challenge ~ Bunnies Everywhere
 - 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #288 ~ Easter
 - Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #183 ~ Holiday
 - The Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Are you Ready for Spring

I appreciate you stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments. Hope you have a fabulous week!

Until next time ... Enjoy!







Comments

crafty said…
love the pastel shades you have used on this sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner this week.
Mary
Pia S said…
An adorable CAS design, coloring is so pretty and love the effect of the scored lines to designate a spot for the sentiment.
Darlene said…
So adorable Ruza! Love your simple design with this perfectly colored cute image! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘THINK SPRING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Gorgeous make on your adorable Easter card...Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenge~
Bobby said…
My goodness you have brought that darling bunny to life with your watercoloring, Ruza. I'm glad you shared him with us at ATSM this week.
Shona Chambers said…
That bunny is such a sweetheart and I love how fluffy he looks with all the detail in his fur. Beautifully coloured and I can imagine anyone would love to receive this for Easter. So very glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!
Great card!!! I love your stamp! Such a cute little bunny. Thanks for entering at HIMCR this week.
Angela
I'm back again to say thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~
Tamie said…
Fantastic image and I simply adore that sentiment. The soft colors go so perfect with your image. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing gift with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Easters Challenge.

Tamie DT
Mynn xx said…
This is TOTALLY fabulous, Ruza! I adore the way you colored this sweet image--it's just wonderful! Awesome CAS feel, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx