Thanks a Latte ...

Good evening! Just popping in to share a card I created for the SugarPea Designs SugarSketch #44 (shown below) using some of my new stamps and dies.

Please excuse the watermark. I used the wrong one.

Using the SugarPea Espresso Yourself stamp set I created my own design paper for today's card. I inked up the "happiness is good ..." sentiment, and the "COFFEE, ESPRESSO, and coffee beans" with Memento Rich Cocoa, and made 2-panels. Once the panels were cut and layered over Neenah Classic Crest White cardstock, I used a sponge dauber to apply the Rich Cocoa ink around the edges, and layered it onto Moroccan Cocoa cardstock

I then made my Coffee Cup using the SugarCuts Coffee To Go Cup using the same cardstock, and scrap for the whipped topping. I sponged the Rich Cocoa ink on the white pieces, and layered it all together. I created a flag, added the sentiment, and popped everything on my design with 3D Foam Squares. To finish it off I added Enamel Dots from Studio Calico.

Challenges entered ...
 - SugarSketch #44 (shown below)
 - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge ~ Make your own Background Paper
 - Simon Wednesday Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Until Next time ... Enjoy!







Comments

Sheryl said…
I love this! I particularly like the colour scheme and the fab background you have created.
Great to have you joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx
Susan Sudbury said…
Awesome!!! Love love love your background!Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this time around :)
Susan DT
debby4000 said…
Love your fabulous coffee card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Aunty Sue said…
Fabulous project perfect for our Make Your Own Background challenge at Craft this week. Good luck and hope to see you next week.
Aunty Sue DT
Great background. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT