You're so Very Special to me ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a CAS card featuring the Elegant Butterflies and So Very Special sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps.


For today's card I inked up the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then used two different shades of pink dye ink on the butterflies and stamped them going up the panel. Next, I applied some Tumbled Distress Ink with a dauber around the butterflies. Final step was to layer the panel on two different shades of pink cardstock, and then my cardbase.

I love working with the Elegant Butterflies. Just by changing the color of the butterflies, you can use the Elegant Butterflies for any season.

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.







Products not listed above: 
 - Cardstock: CutCardStock Basis White, CutCardStock Pop Tones, Papertry Ink White 
 - Ink: Papertry Ink Hibiscus Burst and Autumn Rose Dye Ink




     

Comments

Wynn said…
This is a fabulous CAS card.....I love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT
Jarka Ef said…
Nice card and my favourite pink colour :-)
Lilian said…
Love the butterflies, Ruza! Awesome card!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio