Golf What Else is There ...

Good morning again! Today I'm sharing a masculine card that was inspired by Sunday Stamps Challenge #132 featuring Great Impressions Stamps


I started out by stamping the Vintage Golf Bag three times. One I cut out with my Nestabilities Circle Die, colored the other two with my Copic Markers, did a bit of fussy cutting and layered the image together to add a bit of dimension. I layered the panel on my background and added a red pearl to the pocket on the bag. I then stamped the What Else is There Sentiment, layered it on navy cardstock, and added it to the card with 3D Foam Square. The final step was to add some Glossy Accents to the golf ball and clubs.

A NEW Great Impressions Challenge goes live this coming Sunday. Make you stop by for all of the details, and if you use some Great Impressions Stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Sunday Stamps Challenge #132 ~ Let's Get Sketchy (shown below)
 - Scrappy Hands Challenge #70 ~ Sports
 - My Sheri Crafts Challenge #187 ~ The Olympics are Coming (sports)
 - Aud Sentiments Challenge #160 ~ Anything Goes + a Sentiment

Until next week ... Enjoy!











Comments

Sue Crease said…
This is such a great card, good use of the sketch and our challenge theme over at myshericrafts this month.
Sue
Sandy said…
Wonderful card, love the colour scheme. Sorry I'm late popping in been unwell. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy
Raquel said…
What an elegant looking card. So clean and crisp. Great image too!

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts
Lisa said…
This is a great card! I love the colors, the whole thing just pops. Terrific job with the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!
Monika Reeck said…
I really love your manly card Ruza. The color blue and yellow is so good on your card and your shading on the golf bag is adorable I love your card
many thanks for joining us with sketch challenge see you again tomorrow with color challenge sweety
hugs from ex teamie in HOC
Monika