Gentle as a Butterfly ...

Good afternoon. I love butterfly stamps and had a lot of fun making today's card that featuring stamps from Rubbernecker Stamps!


Using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink I stamped 1 of the 4 butterflies from the Butterflies Are Free Set (538) on my white cardstock and placed one of the sentiment in the center. Using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and a dauber I added the sky background to my design. I then stamped more butterflies, colored them with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out and popped them on my design. I used cardstock that matched the butterfly colors to create my layered background. The shimmer on the butterflies was created with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen.


Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #221 ~ Anything Goes
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #226 ~ Anything Goes

We have something exciting happening over at the Rubbernecker Blog. A weekly CONTEST were you can WIN FREE STAMPS, so make sure you hop on over to the Rubbernecker Blog and leave the designers some love!

Until next time ... Enjoy!






Comments

Julie B said…
Love your butterflies, beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at ATSM. :)
Scrappin Sue said…
Very pretty
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x
Unknown said…
What a gorgeous card! You have created a beautiful contrast and I just adore the butterflies! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Kamila DT