On Your Wedding Day ...

Good morning and Happy New Year! 

It's the first Sunday of the month and that means it's time for a New Monthly Challenge over at the Great Impressions Blog. This month we have a Color Challenge for you, along with an amazing Prize for the Winner.

My card features the lovely Wedding Bells (F471) and On Your Wedding Day Sentiment (E36). I love the color combination, and think it's perfect for a wedding card. 


I stamped the Wedding Bells several times, coloring different sections with my Copic Markers, and then fussy cutting them out. The sentiment was placed under the Wedding Bells on my cardbase, and then I paper-piecing the image together with thin 3D Foam Squares. I added some silver stripes on the bells to add a grey shimmer to them. Final step was to apply Tim Holtz Distress Ink around the edge of the card.

The leaves were colored in with light blues and greens, but the rest blues are actually darker in person than as seen in the picture. It's amazing how different the colors look on camera vs. in person.

Here's a side view of the Wedding Bells.

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and play along. If you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Until next time ... Enjoy!




Comments

Tammy said…
Happy New Year Ruza! What a gorgeous Wedding card, I love that image and all of the layers!
Hugs, Tammy
Unknown said…
Very pretty Ruza. The blues are beautiful.
Robin said…
This is so very pretty! I just love how you popped up the flower and the bell. Just beautiful. Hugs, Robin
Lorraine A said…
Gorgeous card Ruza, the whole design of this is beautiful! LOVE it :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Happy New Year! 🍾
Luv
Lols x x x
Tamie said…
I love how you distressed the outside of the card with blue. The bells and wedding font is awesome. Happy 2017! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT