Puppy Love ...

Good afternoon. Today I'm bringing you some inspiration for Rubberneckers Stamps Challenge #2 ~ All about "LOVE"!


My card features the adorable Pup (895-09) from Rubbernecker Stamps. I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored him in with my Copic Markers. Instead of adding a sentiment on my card I pulled out Carta Bella Devoted DP to create a background featuring hearts, hugs and kisses (X O) along with red cardstock. I then added SRM Black Stitched Stickers before adding the adorable Pup. To add a little FUN to my card I gave the Pup some googly eyes.

Challenges entered:
 - Simon Monday Challenge ~ Simon Says Pets Corner
 - Use Your Stuff Challenge ~ Animal Theme
 (last of Carta Bella DP that I've been holding onto)
 - Come and Get it Challenge ~ 3 or more layers

I hope you take a moment stop by the Rubbernecker Blog for all of the details, and I hope you join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!



Comments

creationsnz said…
Great twist on the love card and very cute too. Thanks for sharing your work on Come And Get It, CarolG
missgailly said…
Such an adorable little dog on this cute card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail
Unknown said…
Very Cute and lot the background for him.
This card is so cute! I love the googly eyes. There can never be too many googly eyes in my opinion! Ha, ha! I love the stitched stickers. I didn't even know these existed. Where did you get them?
Khristina Sorge said…
I love your image and the added detail of the zig zag stitching. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff this week!
Majo said…
Love your doggy, so cute! Such a great card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff!

Majo - DT ♥
MarĂ­a Pilar said…
So cute card! beautiful digi
Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff Challenge
Maria Pilar DT
Sandra said…
Such a darling card, the dog with his spots and googly eyes is so cute and love all the pattern papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra