Birthday Box Card ...

Good morning! I'm popping in to share another Box Card I created for this months Challenge over at the Scor-Pal Blog.



These Box Cards are so fun and easy to make. The last one I made was for my great-niece who turned 5, and she loved how it opened into a box. 😀


I wrote up a Tutorial on how I made the Box Card. Go HERE to see the tutorial!

Make sure you stop by and check out the inspiration provided by the Designers for our Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge #36 ~ Interactive Projects. While you are there, consider hitting the "Follow" Button to stay up-to-date on everything Scor-Pal!

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Robin said…
Another gorgeous box card! Your colors are just beautiful as are the papers you used! Hugs, Robin
Beth Brovold said…
Oh wow!! I never would have thought that this would become a box...beautifully done! Perfect for our "Fancy Folds or Shaped Cards" challenge here at Fussy and Fancy! thank you for sharing with us!
Take care,
Beth
Diane said…
What a pretty and fun fold card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy!
Diane FAF DT
{Nellies Nest}