Crafting Retreat Recap ...

Good afternoon. I played around this morning and redesigned my blog. I love the new look and hope you do also.

I had an amazing time at the St. Louis Missouri Retreat this month. Today I'll share some pictures from my first day in St. Louis walking to and from the St. Louis Arch, and pictures taken from inside the Arch. We walked 6.22 miles round trip from the hotel to the Arch. I also have pictures of the "Prizes" I won. So here goes ...


my friend Jackie by the fountains


They won't sell you tickets to go up to the Arch if you are claustrophobic.
The tubes you go up in are very small.


Jackie and Shatze waiting for the light to change.
The next batch of pictures were taken from inside of the Arch with my phone.

I had to take a picture of Pinocchio in the Park.

During the Retreat they gave away a LOT of prizes, and I won two of them.
  













The next  Country Craft Creations Retreat will be in February in Las Vegas, and I can't to get together with all of the ladies to get our craft on.
This is the Group Photo from the Retreat

Tamra Merrill,  Country Craft Creations Owner has a couple of FB Groups ...
Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations is were they have the Design Team and share how they make all of these beautiful projects. 
Country Craft Creations Creative Cafe Swaps is exactly what it sounds like ... a Swap Group. Tutorials are provided by the DT for the projects that are swapped. A LOT of FUN happens in both of these groups.

I'll be back tomorrow to share the NEW Rubbernecker Stamps Challenge, and then later in the week to share the projects I made for the On-Line Crop that was hosted in the Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations Group this past weekend.

Until next time, Enjoy!




Comments

Robin said…
WOW! Looks like a great time was had by all! Love the prizes you won!!! Hugs, Robin